- As low as $113/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Exercise/Lap pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Picnic area
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 786 sq ft (73 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 786 square feet
Island Club 136
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With expansive vistas, flatscreen TVs, and direct ocean access, this appealing Island Club condo is the ideal destination for a exhilarating break. This property has an ambiance of seclusion thanks to the surrounding palmettos and oaks, with a view of a shining blue lagoon accented with pops of pink flowers.
You're only a short walk away from the beach, and the stores and eateries of Hilton Head Island are a just few mins. from the oceanfront Island Club complex. Your stay gives you unlimited access to the exercise center, adult and kids's pools, hot tub, and fishing lagoon.
The open kitchen, living room, and dining area all have vistas of the lagoon. The living room features a wall-mounted TV with cable and a sleeper couch. The bedroom provides a king bed, private bathroom, and ample closet space, and complimentary WiFi is available in all areas of the condo to keep you connected throughout your stay.
This is a year-round destination that can be used for a calming hideaway filled with swimming, playing golf, or soaking up the southern sun! Don't let it get away - book your reservation today.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
There are no elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27526
City/town permit number: 026778
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfectvacation home:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Quiet Hideaway with Pools, Hot Tub, Tennis & Easy Beach Access has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you simply love, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the property manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles