- As low as $101/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 902 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 902 square feet
St. Andrews Common 1867
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You are in for a treat when you book 1867 St. Andrews for your next Hilton Head Island vacation. This one bedroom St. Andrews showcase villa has been furnished with high-end and designer furnishings, silk line drapes, bamboo shades, and flatscreen TVs. Your days here will be filled with fun activities including swimming at the community pool and checking out the close by Palmetto Dunes Resort where you’ll find three championship golf courses. There are also multiple access points to the beach within 10 mins. of your condo. The partially-covered patio features a convenient outdoor dining area and a few chairs, making it the ideal place to relax, appreciate your meals, or gather with your group.
What's close by:
The location couldn’t be better. You are a 10-min. bicycle ride from the beach and also from Shelter Cove, the site of perpetual entertainment through the summer season and delicious eateries like the Dunes restaurant. But the great location is just the start of the many reasons you’ll adore this condo!
Things to Know:
Full kitchen (with a dishwasher)
*Please note that from 9/18/2021 until 1/18/2022 external wood repairs will be made each Saturday from 9 AM - 4 PM. Use caution in construction areas. There will be loud noise from the construction work being done.
This home is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 059028
City/town permit number: 28893
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near theme parks and near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Spacious condo w/ shared pool and golf on-site! Near the ocean! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your trip.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your contract.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles