- As low as $99/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 518 sq ft (48 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 518 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
An ocean view, a shared pool, and a short walk to the beach make this Breakers condo the right spot for an memorable vacation.
Wake up to the roar of waves and a view of the white sands of North Forest Beach at this oceanfront property. If you’re up for shopping and sampling the local cuisines, try the Coligny Plaza across the street. Take in a few rounds at the Shipyard Golf Club, or visit one of Hilton Head's many annual festivals. On the property, lounge in the chairs by the shared pool while the kids splash around the kids's pool.
The open floor plan of this villa includes a well-equipped kitchen, a sizable living area with sliding doors, and an oceanview balcony offering spectacular vistas. There is a master bedroom and a smaller guest bedroom with comfortable sleeping arrangements. The hallway bathroom contains a single vanity and a tub/shower combination. All of the areas in this villa have complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer lets you keep your clothes fresh and clean.
Reservations for this condo go fast, so don't delay in selecting the date for your next hideaway!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26413
City/town permit number: 026413
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your rental in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Homey Waterfront Villa with Ocean Views, Balcony, & Pool - Walk to Beach has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- During arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.