- As low as $137/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 660 sq ft (61 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 660 square feet
Located within the Racquet Club Villas in The Sea Pines Resort, this exceptional vacation rental condo is the ideal place to book your Hilton Head hideaway. The pretty high-end unit has 1 bedroom and 1 bath. Savor the community amenities during your stay, including a shining swimming pool, tennis court, bicycle trail, and the Sea Pines Beach shuttle. You'll be within walking distance of Harbour Town and The Stores at Sea Pines Center, and just a short bicycle ride to the beach!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Beach Shuttle | Resort Pool | Al Fresco Dining | Updated Kitchen
Ideal for couples or modest families - this exceptionally designed condo offers every home comfort you could want, coveted resort amenities, and an unbeatable location.
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Couch
RESORT PERKS: Swimming pool, tennis courts, bicycle trail, Sea Pines shuttle, on-site golf course
OUTDOOR LIVING: Balcony, al fresco dining, golf course vistas
INDOOR LIVING: Cathedral ceilings, skylights, wooden accent wall, farmhouse-style moldings, well-appointed furnishings, Intelligent TV, dining table
KITCHEN: Totally equipped, quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, coffee maker, dishware/flatware, cooking essentials
GENERAL: Free WiFi, linens/towels, luxury bathroom w/ rain shower head, air conditioning & heating
FAQ: Stairs required, no elevator access
PARKING: Parking available for $20 per car (cash only)
** NOTE: Blinds have been installed in both the bedroom and the kitchen **
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Gregg Russell Harbour Town Playground (0.3 mile), Sea Pines Beach Club (2.9 miles), Tower Beach (3.0 miles), Coligny Beach Park (4.3 miles), Shipyard Beach Access (5.4 miles), Burkes Beach (8.0 miles), Folly Field Beach Park (8.7 miles)
ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: Harbour Town Lighthouse (0.3 mile), Daufuskie Island via Harbour Town (0.3 mile + ferry), Stoney Baynard Ruins (0.9 miles), Sea Pines Forest Preserve (1.7 miles), Shelter Cove Community Park (6.4 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (8.5 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (10.0 miles), Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (13.8 miles)
GOLF COURSES: Harbour Town Golf Links (0.4 miles), Heron Point by Pete Dye (2.8 miles), Atlantic Dunes by Davis Adore III (2.8 miles), Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (6.7 miles)
SHOPS: Harbour Town (0.3 miles), The Stores at Sea Pines Center (0.5 mile), Coligny Plaza Shopping Center (4.2 miles), Shelter Cove Town Centre (6.3 miles), Tanger Outlets Hilton Head (13.5 miles)
EVENTS: RBC Heritage Tournament - Harbour Town Golf Links (0.4 miles), Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival - The Sea Pines Resort (2.8 miles), 25th Polo for Charity Event - Rose Hill Plantation (18.4 miles)
EXPLORE: Savannah (40.0 miles), Beaufort (43.8 miles), Fort Pulaski National Monument (55.6 miles), Tybee Island (57.2 miles), Charleston (107 miles)
AIRPORT: Hilton Head Island Airport (11.0 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- Although this property doesn't allow pets, there isn't a guarantee that this home will be completely allergy complimentary so it is recommended to book a different property if this could pose a problem
- No events, events, or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The unit is on the third floor with no elevator, so it may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- NOTE: The community pool is open year-round and is not heated
- NOTE: $20 per car entrance fee (cash only) payable to the resort upon arrival
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Harbour Town Golf Links and Ocean Course at The Sea Pines Resort. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- Reserve your Hilton Head vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the best vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Villa w/ Golf Course Views, Walk to Harbour Town! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you long to visit, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.