- As low as $126/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1360 sq ft (126 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1360 square feet
Island Club 10-109
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This appealing two-bedroom townhouse is located in the highrise building at the Island Club, featuring a lagoon view from the private deck. Walk right out to the grounds from the deck or spend your evening cooking dinner with the family in the open kitchen and living room floor plan. For your convenience, there is a half bathroom downstairs.
The primary bedroom is equipped with a queen bed, TV, and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. The guest bedroom also has a queen bed, TV, and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. Cable and Free WiFi make it painless to find entertainment when you're trying to relax.
The Island Club is an oceanfront villa complex where walkways lead through wonderfully landscaped grounds. Appreciate spending time at the close by beach or exploring the many amenities available to you, including nine tennis courts, a exercise center, basketball courts, a zero-entry kids's pool, hot tub, a tanning shelf, a sizable lap pool and bicycle units. In addition to the sports complexes, the Island Club is outfitted with charcoal and gas grilles on site, a picnic area by the beach with lawn games, as well as a kids's playground.
Reserve your stay in this handsome townhouse today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 12931
City/town permit number: 073804
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, consider changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best vacation rental:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Lovely Townhouse with WiFi, Lagoon View, Pool, Hot Tub & More has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If not, contact the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles