- As low as $430/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- 10 stairs to reach property
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2126 sq ft (198 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2126 square feet
Sea Lane 14
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Sea Lane 14 is a handsome, newly modernized three-bedroom home near the beach in Palmetto Dunes. Guests of this home adore the proximity to the beach, the lushly landscaped backyard with a huge deck and pool patio, and the private pool that can be heated for an additional cost. Enter the home up the ten steps to the keyless entry front door and into the bright and inviting entryway. You will be greeted by the richly-toned vinyl wood plank floors and comfortable furnishings. The enormous family room is light and bright, with a handsome view through sliding glass doors of the sizable deck and pool. The hub of the open-concept living space, the main family room, has a couch bed, upsized and comfortable chairs, and a wall-mounted 60-inch flat-panel intelligent. The dining area is open to the living room and the kitchen and features a striking table with eight seagrass dining chairs. The well-equipped and freshly remodeled kitchen features granite countertops, a counter-height breakfast bar with four bar stools, access to the laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer, and an open view of the Carolina Room. This room adds additional sleeping space with a queen-size sleeper couch and a flatscreen TV. This space is ideal for kids!
THINGS TO KNOW
Please note that the pool is only allowed to be heated for the week only. No exceptions.
Palmetto Dunes has the complimentary Beach Buggy from Memorial Day to Labor Day that will come and pick you up, bring you to the beach, and drive you back home.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
7 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 025864
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental booking tips:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your family select trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Lovely home with private outdoor pool, free daily pickleball/tennis, and grill has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you book your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.5 miles