- As low as $288/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Exercise/Lap pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Picnic area
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 2402
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With sweeping ocean vistas, comfortable furnishings, and striking resort amenities, don't overlook this striking condo for your next Hilton Head hideaway.
The oceanfront condo is located in a lush and secluded community next to the Hilton Head Westin Hotel and Spa. Though it is just a short drive to many fine stores and eateries in the area, its peaceful lagoon and peaceful walkways give it a relaxing and secluded ambiance. Conveniences such as multiple pools, hot tub, tennis courts, and beach access abound, and your stay gives you unlimited access to all Island Club activities including the exercise center, nine tennis courts, and hottub.
Recently modernized, the comfortable living space offers ample seating, a 50' flatscreen TV, and huge vistas of the ocean. The completely equipped kitchen features modern appliances and granite countertops, providing an pretty space to fix your favorite meals. Spend the evening taking the air out on your private patio, or planning the next day's activities with the complimentary WiFi.
The Island Club condo is ideal for a peaceful hideaway any time of year. Book this beautiful rental today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026414
City/town permit number: 26414
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental tips:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have deals for local tours and attractions.
How to select the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Waterfront Getaway with Pools, Hot Tub, and Views of the Atlantic Ocean has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before you book the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles