- As low as $229/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video games
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed rails
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car not required
- Close to skiing
- Day bed
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Absolutely NO SMOKING
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor shower
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1550 sq ft (144 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1550 square feet
Treat yourself to the ideal vacation! A private, cavernous villa inside a private community that has 3 miles of private beach, an 11 mile lagoon ideal for kayaking and plenty of pools.
Many guests tell us our villa is the best place they have ever stayed on any vacation. Really.
It's a refreshed 2 bedroom / 2 bath garden villa, all on Ground Level (no units above or below) with a impressive, private back patio including Live Oaks and Palmetto trees. Take a 7-10 min. walk to the Private Beach or hang out at one of the 5 Pools. Appreciate the open kitchen (entirely supplied, and then some) and the humongous, vaulted family room.
Favorites things are riding the bicycle to Kroger's for any last-min. forgotten items.
You will be amazed with the level of comfort in this roomy, 1,500 SF villa. (Careful, many Queen's Grant 2 bedrooms are much smaller with a second bath squeezed in later on). You're sure to appreciate the attention to detail so many guests have commented on. Savor the savings and convenience of bicycles and beach gear (chairs, umbrella and beach toys) waiting for your Spring, Summer or Fall arrival.
EVEN THOUGH THE QUALITY AND CLEANLINESS ARE FAR ABOVE THE AVERAGE RENTAL - WE STRIVE TO KEEP OUR PRICES BELOW RENTAL COMPANIES!
LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION
Located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort, come see for yourself why so many guests tell us how pleasantly surprised they were with the convenience and beauty of our location. We are near-ocean, not ocean-front but also not just resort-aligned because we are so close to the beach. A seven min. walk from our front door and your feet are in the sand.
The General Store (most guests LOVE the proximity to this) is a min.'s walk for newspaper, coffee, hot breakfast, hot lunch, forgotten items, ice cream, candy, souvenirs and some grocery items. Robert Trent Jones Golf Course is a three min. walk and the world-ranked Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center is a two min. walk. And of course the beach is really close too...a seven min. walk.
This unit is located ideally for privacy with convenience as it is extremely close to many venues, yet it is private and secluded among the breathtaking live oak and palmetto trees.
After a few days in our villa we think you'll agree with the ranking of Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort as the #1 Favorite Family Destination Vacation in America. And we hope you'll be one of our returning renters next year...directly through us or Vrbo.
From the min. you enter this all-one-level, private unit you'll feel at home with the warm and inviting colors and decorations, which are neutral and designed to reflect the natural colors on the beach. From the handsome master bedroom to the whimsical 'Lighthouse' card table, you'll realize you've made a great destination decision.
This villa features vaulted and beamed ceiling over 20 feet high, ceramic tile and LVP floors with quality rugs, maple kitchen cabinetry with stainless appliances, and updated bathrooms with furnishings vanities. This villa also has three sliding glass doors leading onto the back patio where you'll savor what the Lowcountry is famed for: plentiful palmettos and elegant, sprawling, sizable oak trees draped with spanish moss.
The furnished kitchen (should you want to prepare) features a full-size stainless refrigerator with an ice maker, oven with smooth top range, a constructed in microwave, and a dishwasher. We also have all the cookware, baking and serving dishes (complete set for 12 of over-sized earthenware) you'll need in addition to the plastics you'll want for beach and pool days. And we have a great assortment of glasses to meet all your drink-serving needs. More detailed info below.
The dining room opens to the kitchen and family room and hosts a table that conveniently accommodates 8 adults with additional seating for four at the constructed-in bar. Come dinner time, you'll run out of guests or family members before you run out of seating! There's also a chic china cabinet that homes a set of champagne glasses and some antique white serving dishes you're welcome to enjoy.
The living room (600 sq. ft.) features a full size butter-leather couch, loveseat, upsized chair and matching ottoman. The sturdy wooden coffee table is ideal for kicking up your feet or a resting place for your refreshments. Placed against the wall behind the couch, there's a whimsical hand-painted 'lighthouse' card table with matching chairs and an additional loveseat that opens to make a kid's bed.
Of course we have high speed internet. We also keep a few books handy for a rainy day...or a beach day. Two 8 ft. slider doors open onto the river-rock back patio and showcases the wooded-resort view of palmetto trees and massive oaks.
The master bedroom features a comfortable, plush king size bed with a Tempur-Pedic top and an ottoman bench at the foot. Soft colors with neutral tones are used to help create a pleasing ambiance for the end of the day. Another 8 ft. slider glass door leads to the patio and frames the canopy of trees and wildlife. A TV is mounted to the wall between two 7 ft. mirrored closet slider doors, and a full size dresser with mirror is on the adjacent wall. This spacious room also features an upholstered chair for additional comfort. The master suite has private access to the master bath.
We are handicap friendly, although not completely handicap accessible. Our 97 year old grandmother adored how painless it is to get in and move around the villa.
Our guests enjoy the following Palmetto Dunes discounts:
PD Golf Course: 8-10% off tee times
Bicycle, Kayak or Canoe units at HH Outfitters: 5-15% off
Keywords: Villa, Condo, Apartment, Resort, Cottage, Home, House, Ground Level, Bottom Floor, Beach, Beach chairs, Beach Umbrella, Beach Toys, Pool toys, Grille, Bikes Included, Great Reviews, Ranch, Private, Quiet, One Level, huge, Open, Roomy, High ceilings, Vaulted ceilings, close parking, park at door, walk
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, shift your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- First, have your group agree to date ranges and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Gorgeous Villa! Private Oceanfront Resort. Free Bikes, Beach Gear, Grill, Pools has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More tips for your visit:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the host immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles