- As low as $262/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video games
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed rails
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car not required
- Close to skiing
- Cycling nearby
- Day bed
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Local meal delivery service
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Absolutely NO SMOKING
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor shower
- Paper towels
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1550 square feet
*THIS IS A TRUE 'RENT BY OWNER' NO SURPRISES OR HIDDEN FEES AT CHECK-IN OR CHECK-OUT. NO BOOKING FEES!
Treat yourself to a Roomy, Renovated 2 bedroom / 2 bath Villa all on Ground Level (no units above or below) in a Private Setting. Take a 7 min. walk to the Private Beach or hang out at one of the 5 Pools. Savor the Open Kitchen with Stainless Appliances and the Huge, Vaulted Family Room. And the family is sure to appreciate the 70' Intelligent TV!
You will be amazed with the level of comfort assembled in this cavernous, 1,500 Sq Ft villa. (Careful, many Queen's Grant two bedrooms are much smaller with a second bath squeezed in later on). You're sure to savor the attention to detail so many guests have commented on. Appreciate the savings and convenience of bicycles and beach gear (chairs, umbrella and beach toys) waiting for your Spring, Summer or Fall arrival.
EVEN THOUGH THE QUALITY AND CLEANLINESS ARE FAR ABOVE THE AVERAGE RENTAL - WE STRIVE TO KEEP OUR PRICES BELOW RENTAL COMPANIES!
LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION
Located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort, come see for yourself why so many guests tell us how pleasantly surprised they were with the convenience and beauty of our location. We are near-ocean, not ocean-front but also not just resort-aligned because we are so close to the beach. A seven min. walk from our front door and your feet are in the sand.
The General Store (most guests LOVE the proximity to this) is a min.'s walk for newspaper, coffee, hot breakfast, hot lunch, forgotten items, ice cream, candy, souvenirs and some grocery items. Robert Trent Jones Golf Course is a three min. walk and the world-ranked Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center is a two min. walk. And of course the beach is really close too...a seven min. walk.
This unit is located ideally for privacy with convenience as it is extremely close to many venues, yet it is private and secluded among the breathtaking live oak and palmetto trees.
After a few days in our villa we think you'll agree with the ranking of Palmetto Dunes as the #1 Favorite Family Destination Vacation in America. And we hope you'll be one of our returning renters next year!
From the min. you enter this all-one-level, private unit you'll feel at home with the warm and inviting colors and decorations, which are neutral and designed to reflect the natural colors on the beach. From the opulent master bedroom to the whimsical 'Lighthouse' card table, you'll realize you've made a great destination decision.
This villa features vaulted and beamed ceiling over 20 feet high, ceramic tile and LVP floors with quality rugs, maple kitchen cabinetry with stainless appliances, and refreshed bathrooms with furnishings vanities. This villa also has three sliding glass doors leading onto the back patio where you'll appreciate what the Lowcountry is famed for: plentiful palmettos and grand, sprawling, grandiose oak trees draped with spanish moss.
The furnished kitchen (should you want to prepare) features a full-size stainless refrigerator with an ice maker, oven with smooth top range, a constructed in microwave, and a dishwasher. We also have all the cookware, baking and serving dishes (complete set for 12 of over-sized earthenware) you'll need in addition to the plastics you'll want for beach and pool days. And we have a great assortment of glasses to meet all your drink-serving needs. More detailed info below.
The dining room opens to the kitchen and family room and hosts a table that conveniently accommodates 8 adults with additional seating for four at the constructed-in bar. Come dinner time, you'll run out of guests or family members before you run out of seating! There's also a chic china cabinet that homes a set of champagne glasses and some antique white serving dishes you're welcome to enjoy.
The living room (600 sq. ft.) features a full size butter-leather couch, loveseat, upsized chair and matching ottoman. The sturdy wooden coffee table is ideal for kicking up your feet or a resting place for your refreshments. Placed against the wall behind the couch, there's a whimsical hand-painted 'lighthouse' card table with matching chairs and an additional loveseat that opens to make a kid's bed.
Of course we have high speed internet. We also keep a few books handy for a rainy day...or a beach day. Two 8 ft. slider doors open onto the river-rock back patio and showcases the wooded-resort view of palmetto trees and massive oaks.
The master bedroom features a comfortable, plush king size bed with a Tempur-Pedic top and an ottoman bench at the foot. Soft colors with neutral tones are used to help create a pleasing ambiance for the end of the day. Another 8 ft. slider glass door leads to the patio and frames the canopy of trees and wildlife. A TV is mounted to the wall between two 7 ft. mirrored closet slider doors, and a full size dresser with mirror is on the adjacent wall. This roomy room also features an upholstered chair for additional comfort. The master suite has private access to the master bath.
We are handicap friendly, although not completely handicap accessible. Our 97 year old grandmother appreciated how painless it is to get in and move around the villa.
Our guests enjoy the following Palmetto Dunes discounts:
PD Golf Course: 8-10% off tee times
Bicycle, Kayak or Canoe units at HH Outfitters: 5-15% off
Keywords: Villa, Condo, Apartment, Resort, Cottage, Home, House, Ground Level, Bottom Floor, Beach, Beach chairs, Beach Umbrella, Beach Toys, Pool toys, Grille, Bikes Supplied, Great Reviews, Ranch, Private, Quiet, One Level, sizable, Open, Cavernous, High ceilings, Vaulted ceilings, close parking, park at door, walk
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Robert Trent Jones Golf Course and Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
Find your best deal:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking your Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Steps to Beach. Spacious Private Garden Villa. Free Bikes. Grill. Pools. Netflix has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. text the rental manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles
Ready to book Steps to Beach. Spacious Private Garden Villa. Free Bikes. Grill. Pools. Netflix?Book Online Get Information Call: