- As low as $215/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness center
- Flat-screen TV
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Savor being steps away from the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in this newly refreshed Villamare getaway! This unique 2-bedroom, 2-bath villa has invigorating updates throughout to ensure you will have a calming and well-appointed vacation. There are two balconies, one adjacent to the living area & master bedroom and the other from the second bedroom, that offer broad vistas of the lush, tropical landscape. Appreciate all that Hilton Head nature has to offer while sipping on your morning coffee to prepare for your day of fun!
The kitchen features quartz countertops, stainless appliances and a breakfast bar with additional seating. The dining area, which has seating for 4, connects the updated kitchen to the calming living room. The living room features an upsized couch, two comfortable chairs and a flat screen TV and DVD player. This area is ideal for appreciating a beautiful sunrise in the morning and a relaxing movie with the family in the evening.
The master bedroom provides a private getaway and features new furnishings, including a king bed, upsized chair and a flat screen TV. The updated vanity area is open to the bedroom, while a separate door leads you to a private water closet with a walk-in shower featuring a opulent rain shower head.
The guest bedroom is located just to the left of the entry and features two full size beds and a queen bed. This is a ideal area for the kids to have their own space to relax and relax from a long day of play at the beach or pool. This area also features a flat screen TV and DVD player, as well as a private bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
Villamare 2314 is conveniently located to the complex amenities that include an on-site exercise center, indoor all-season pool and spa, as well as an oceanfront pool and spa with an expansive sun deck.
Palmetto Dunes is a private oceanfront resort community that features 3 miles of white sandy beach, 11 miles of natural lagoons, 3 golf courses and 25 tennis/pickleball courts. Please specify # of security gate passes needed at time of reservation; Passes are charged per car per week.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best rental:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Sunset Rentals
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles