- As low as $171/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
LUXURIOUS DIRECT OCEANFRONT HOME! UNOBSTRUCTED OCEAN VIEWS! SO CLOSE YOU CAN HEAR THE WAVES CRASH WITH THE WINDOWS CLOSED! DIRECT BEACH ACCESS! POOL ACCESS! ALL BRAND NEW! 3RD FLOORING! CORNER UNIT! PRIVATE BALCONY! OCEAN VIEWS FROM EVERY ROOM! WATCH EVERY SUNRISE & SUNSET! KING BED! CAN SLEEP 4! THIS IS LUXURY LIVING WITH NO RESORT AMENITY CHARGES! SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS COMPARED TO OTHER NAMED RESORTS LUXURY HOTEL PROPERTIES!
**500 MBPS INTERNET SPEED with UPGRADED HD TV PACKAGE**
**COMPLIMENTARY AMENITIES: Tennis, Pickleball, Basketball, Gym, 2 Pools, Volleyball, Playground, Picnic & Grilling Areas, Fishing, & On-Site Bicycle Units (bicycle units are not complimentary).
Your freshly modernized and refreshed HGTV inspired opulent ocean front vacation home is located inside the award winning Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort. Located on the #1 island in the US, America’s Favorite Island since 2016, and the #2 Beach Town in the South…Ocean Overlook awaits you, your family, and friends. Ocean Overlook is one of the closet ocean front homes on all of Hilton Head Island and offers the most broad and breath-taking expansive vistas of the Atlantic Ocean from every room in the home. It’s 3rd floor corner balcony, ideally centers every sunrise and sunset…a really unique experience.
Ocean Overlook has been completely upgraded, refreshed and entirely equipped. The kitchen has been bespoke-designed and includes: quartz countertops, all new black stainless steel fingerprint resistant appliances, an inset oven & range, constructed-in microwave, floating shelving, along with a variety of equipment for cooking and baking, such as: crock-pot, Ninja blender, etc. A designated coffee bar area has also been designed for your enjoyment and includes: a drip coffee maker, K-Elite (Keurig machine) for brewing coffees/teas/espressos, and an Aeroccino (milk frother) for perfecting lattes and cappuccinos…coffee supplies are not supplied by owner.
Your great room has been completely furnished with: a dining table that seats four, a couch that converts to a queen size bed, bespoke plantation blinds that increase your ocean vistas, windows and doors slide open to ensure you create the ideal ocean breeze, a Sony 65” 4K UHD HDR TV (which includes cable & Netflix access), and a 52” high-end ceiling fan for a true entertainment experience!
Your master bedroom has also been equipped with: bespoke plantation shutters, sliding windows, blackout blinds & blackout curtains, a Sony 50” 4K UHD HDR TV (which includes cable), a 52” high-end ceiling fan, closet space with hanging racks, nighttime stands, a dresser with six drawers for storage, and a TEMPER-Pedic king size bed to ensure ultra comfort and personal enjoyment.
Fast, complimentary & secure wi-fi is included for everybody staying with you in your vacation home. When it’s time to shut the technology off, a library of board games are accessible.
Our 5-star cleaning service will prepare your vacation home and provide you with a starter kit that includes: fresh linens, fresh towels for four people, paper towels, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, and soap.
Ocean Overlook is the ultimate beach experience that accepts you to savor all of the sites and sounds of the ocean from your the comfort of your vacation home. It maximizes privacy while appreciating miles of countless, preserved sandy shoreline vistas...normally viewed from million dollar mansions. Ocean Overlook provides you with access to a complete list of amenities such as: 57 acres of gorgeously landscaped grounds, resort eateries & bars, complimentary tennis, complimentary pickleball, complimentary volleyball, complimentary playground access, complimentary access to multiple picnic & BBQ areas, and complimentary access to two pools with one being the biggest olympic-sized pool on the island, and onsite bicycle units.
If you decide to leave the resort, Ocean Overlook is only 3 miles to the Hilton Head Airport, within 6 miles of 24 championship golf courses & the famed Coligny Plaza, 7 miles of 50 eateries, and 8 miles of 500+ stores for shopping. The island trolly service, known as "The Breeze," will even assist you getting to major places on the island from the resort if you do not have a car.
If you have never visited Hilton Head, we recommend checking out the below links to get a feel for events taking places on the island and which you would like to attend to make your vacation more memorable:
*You must be 25 years or older to rent.
*Parking pass required for each car.
*Our availability calendar is updated in real-time.
*Guest entry is utilized with a unique digital code which is specifically reset for your stay.
*No family pets
*Report villa issues ASAP
*No loud music on balcony
*Do not rearrange furnishings
*Please leave sand on the beach
*No smoking or open flame of any kind
*Always follow renter agreement rules & guidelines
*Always close & lock windows & doors (when unoccupied)
*Always turn off appliances, TVs, lights, etc (when unoccupied)
*Always store bicycles on bicycle racks near parking lot (locks recommended)
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Traveling with kids? Consider Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation home experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Finding the best vacation home in Hilton Head:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Ocean Overlook - The Ultimate Vacation Experience! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If not, call the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of issues.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.0 miles