- As low as $84/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 843 sq ft (78 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 843 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 1214
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A dreamy island escape awaits at this Hilton Head Resort condo! From beach days, to world-class golf, shopping, and dining, this home offers simple access to it all. Not to mention, you can stay within the complex and take advantage of the multiple pools, hot tub, sauna, gym, and sports courts.
Bright and cavernous, the two-bedroom layout features modern design, handsome coastal decor, and high-end furnishings, with plenty of room for everybody to spread out. Meal prep is a breeze in the full kitchen equipped stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher) and modern cookware. The dining table can seat up to four and there's seating for two at the breakfast bar
After the day's adventures, relax in the living area while streaming shows and movies on the wall-mounted intelligent TV. Appreciate morning coffee and afternoon drinks on the breezy private balcony.
Book this beach gem today!
-2 outdoor pools open March - October
-All-season indoor pool
-On-site bicycle units
-On-site washer and dryer (fee)
-Indoor running track
-Free beach shuttle (seasonal)
-Two on-site eateries
-24-hour gated security
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming is available with guests' own accounts.
Beach accessories are supplied with the rental.
Golf, shopping, and dining are all conveniently located close by.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30037
City/town permit number: 030037
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Hilton Head Resort condo with AC, pool, hot tub, tennis - near beach & golf has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you simply love, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles