- As low as $260/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 850 sq ft (79 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 850 square feet
The villas at Ocean Dunes are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website.
Renovated and Gorgeously Decorated!! This villa offers a amazing view of the ocean. This two bedroom, two bathroom villa has a full sized kitchen and a combined living room/dining room area. The master bedroom has a queen bed, the second bedroom a pair of twin beds and there is a queen sized sleeper couch in the living room.The balcony off the living room area has a side view of the ocean to the right. Each unit in Ocean Dunes has wireless internet service.
The Ocean Dunes, oceanfront pool is now a heated pool which will be open seven days a week all year long. The temperature will be set to 82 degrees year round. That is the industry standard. The pool hours are from 9AM till sunset.
Ocean Dunes is located on the south end of the island along South Forest Beach Drive and a short distance from Coligny Plaza and the Coligny Beach Park. The Ocean Dunes complex is an oceanfront property that is located roughly 70 yards from the ocean.
Guests have access to the Hilton's Oceanside Bar and Grille and Starbucks.
**Weekly units only Saturday to Saturday in the summer months and a 3 nighttime minimum in the off season months**
**Telephone for daily prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. With jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, try shifting your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Gorgeous Ocean view with Oceanfront Heated Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the host before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is optimal for your trip.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.