- As low as $200/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Whale watching nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
Beach life is the best life at Heritage Home Hilton Head.
2 Separate Living Areas - Ideal for 2 couples or ideal for parents calming on one side of the condo, kids on the other.
This completely modernized villa is a short walk to South Forest beach, one of Hilton Head's most fashionable beach. What a enjoyment to be able to walk back and forth as you please, rather than having to load up the car, contend with traffic, and hunt for parking.
But you don't even have to leave the condo complex to partake of fun in the sun, thanks to its two swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), tennis and pickle ball courts.
This very cavernous (1200 sq ft) two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo, can sleep as many as six people. Each bedroom (on OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE VILLA) has its own TV, generous closet space and mood lightning. The primary bedroom is a roomy getaway: Prop yourself up against the pillows of your king-size bed and watch TV, surf the web via the complimentary WiFi, or read before drifting to sleep.
Furnished with a pair of queen beds, the second bedroom can sleep four people and boast its own 65-inch TV, mood lightning and a private patio. It's a great space for the kids or for parents who need to be in the same room as their little ones.
Speaking of the living area, there are two. Both furnished in casual, comfortable style and a great separate space for kids to watch tv or another couple to have some private time.
When it comes to dining, you have multiple options. There are many eateries within walking distance and even more just a fast drive away. If you decide to stay in, the kitchen is completely equipped with all the appliances, cookware, and tableware you could need. whether you're scrambling eggs for breakfast, cooking a fancy dinner or making popcorn to snack on while watching your favorite shows on the living area's flat-screen TV.
Full access to your own washer and dryer makes life a breeze while on vacation.
Should you tire of swimming, paddle boarding, canoeing, kayaking, and parasailing in the Atlantic Ocean or of collecting seashells and watching for whales on the pristine white sands, there's plenty more to do close by. Hilton Head is known for its golf courses and equally close is Sea Pines Forest Preserve, home to the 4,000-year-old Sea Pines Shell Ring. Dolphin- and whale-watching tours are a great way to observe local sea life; for birdwatching and the chance to see turtles and even alligators, discover Pinckney Island National Wildlife Preserve. And the enchanting city of Savannah is only an hour away.
Sounds marvelous, doesn't it? So, go ahead and book your stay today… then get ready to appreciate our slice of heaven!
Other things to note
Rental Agreement will be sent to guest upon booking and must be returned within 48-hours of booking. All guests must be over the age of 25 unless accompanied by a parent or approved guardian.
Security hold of $500 will be placed 2 days prior to arrival and released 7 days after departure, if no damages are reported.
No Animals allowed
About the Area
This condo is located in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is near theme parks and near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Book your Hilton Head rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Ocean walk with Indoor Pool: 2blocks 2beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.