- As low as $104/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 843 sq ft (78 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 843 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 2221
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Sink into resort-style living with marvelous luxury access and painless walking distance to Singleton Beach when you escape to this impressive second-floor condo at Hilton Head Resort. Located alongside the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, the resort includes private boardwalk access to Singleton Beach. On-site amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, an indoor hot tub, a exercise center, lighted tennis courts, pickleball and badminton courts, picnic and garden areas, and numerous dining options. Covered parking, a seasonal golf cart shuttle, and 24-hour security are supplied as well.
The condo features coastal tones and fresh, nautically themed decor, along with all the modern amenities of home. After a day spent at the beach, relax inside with central air-conditioning or step out onto the shaded balcony to bask in cool island breezes.
The main living space is bright and open, with a stainless steel kitchen, dining area, and living room flowing seamlessly together for effortless group gatherings. Stream shows and movies on the living room intelligent TV before calling it a nighttime.
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Exercise center
- Lighted tennis courts
- Private boardwalk to Singleton Beach
- Picnic and garden areas
- Coco's on the Beach
-I sland Grille & Deli
THINGS TO KNOW
A shared washer/dryer is located on-site.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 32250
City/town permit number: 044134
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is by the sea. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- To get the best rental home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose the perfect rental:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Hilton Head Resort condo with pools, hot tub, golf, sports courts & beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the rental manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your life at home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles