About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This Hilton Head Island rental overlooks both the lagoon and golf course fairways, so you have some marvelous vistas. Featuring an open floor plan, this vacation rental has wood floors, a entirely equipped kitchen, and a dining area that seats six. The living room includes a queen sleeper couch and loveseat. French doors leading to a private court yard where you can savor impressive golf course vistas! Guests have access to the community pool and pavilion.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coligny Beach and Burkes Beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Finding your best deal:
- To find the best value, consider changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Lagoon and Golf Course Views! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property manager before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to drive new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles