- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Music library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Furnished balcony
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Living room
- Near coin laundry
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 540 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 540 square feet
Located in the Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort, this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental is located just steps from the sugar-white sand along the Atlantic shoreline. Appreciate jumping in the outdoor pool, playing some tennis on the courts, renting bicycles to discover the area, or working out in the on-site exercise center. There’s multiple champion golf courses and attractions like Harbour Town, Colligney Park, and more within a short drive - so book today for some oceanside serenity!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Olympic-Size Resort Pool | A/C | Intelligent TVs | Full Kitchen
Modest families and couples will cherish their stay at this oceanside condo - complete with simple home amenities and an ideal beach location.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Hallway: Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Couch
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Olympic-sized community pool, spa, tennis courts, completely equipped exercise center, racquetball court, outdoor Bar-B-Que areas, playground, basketball court, bicycle rental, indoor sports bar, pizzeria w/ delivery to condo
CONDO PERKS: Furnished balcony, well-appointed interior, Intelligent TV
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped, stainless steel appliances, coffee maker, cooking essentials
GENERAL: Free WiFi, linens/towels, air conditioning & heating, beach chairs, pool toys, laundry facilities, keyless entry
SUITABILITY: Steps required to enter
PARKING: $25 fee per car (paid to resort)
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Folly Field Beach Park (on-site), Burkes Beach (1.3 miles), Shipyard Beach Access (6.5 miles), Coligny Beach Park (6.7 miles), Tower Beach (10.8 miles)
ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: Shelter Cove Community Park (2.5 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (2.5 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (4.5 miles), Sea Pines Forest Preserve (6.9 miles), Daufuskie Island via Harbour Town (9.0 miles + ferry ride), Stoney Baynard Ruins (9.2 miles), Harbour Town Lighthouse (9.0 miles), Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (9.7 miles)
GOLF COURSES: Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (3.8 miles), Shipyard Golf Club (5.3 miles), Atlantic Dunes by Davis Adore III (9.0 miles), Heron Point by Pete Dye (9.0 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (9.0 miles)
SHOPS: Shelter Cove Town Centre (2.5 miles), Coligny Plaza Shopping Center (6.7 miles), Harbour Town (9.0 miles), Tanger Outlets Hilton Head (9.3 miles)
EVENTS: Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival - The Sea Pines Resort (5.9 miles), RBC Heritage Tournament - Harbour Town Golf Links (9.0 miles), 25th Polo for Charity Event - Rose Hill Plantation (14.2 miles)
EXPLORE: Savannah (36.1 miles), Beaufort (39.7 miles), Fort Pulaski National Monument (49.6 miles), Tybee Island (55.1 miles), Charleston (103 miles)
AIRPORT: Hilton Head Island Airport (3.1 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Guests must provide their own equipment for the tennis and pickleball courts
- Resort dining hours are limited, and eateries are take-out only
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: On-site parking is available for an additional fee. Contact the owner for additional information and pricing
- NOTE: There is a mandatory $25 gate fee which will cover the parking pass for the first car. Additional parking passes ($25 per car) are optional
- NOTE: This property requires stairs to enter
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Getting the best value:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. Booking in Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Beachfront Resort Condo: Pool, Tennis, Gym, Etc! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of problems.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles