- As low as $163/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 881 sq ft (82 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 881 square feet
Island Club 125
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Unwind in style at this snug villa, which has plenty of room and chic, comfortable amenities. The attached balcony offers a view of the lagoon and painless access to the fresh evening air, and a shared pool and hot tub are supplied for your enjoyment.
The Island Club area is surrounded by many golf courses and beaches, many of them less than a half-mile away. You'll also find a wide range of activities and attractions on the resort's beachfront property, including tennis and basketball courts, a exercise room, a shared Jacuzzi and swimming pools, a playground, and picnic and BBQ areas.
Inside, the living area features a sleeper couch, a 46' flatscreen TV with a DVD/VHS player, and complimentary WiFi. In the bedroom, you'll find a king size bed, a 40' flatscreen TV, and an attached bathroom, remodeled with granite countertops, ceramic tiles on the floor, a tile- and-glass step-in shower, and a customized vanity. Off the dining room, a balcony furnished with chairs and a table is ideal for outdoor dining or simply kicking back and appreciating the view.
This villa has everything you and your friends or family need for an active beach vacation. Book your reservation today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
There are no elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26427
City/town permit number: 026427
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To book the best rental home for your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to pick the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Roomy Villa with WiFi, Pool, & Hot Tub - Steps from the Ocean has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what is best for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you love, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. text the host immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles