- As low as $257/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
This is your happy place! Sensational ocean side villa a short walk to the beach!
HILTON HEAD ISLAND. Wendover Dunes is a handsome ocean-side villa complex that is just a short walk to the beach. Located next to the Barrington Enclave in Palmetto Dunes, these villas are charmingly decorated and equipped with all of the amenities you will need for a first-class hideaway. This villa features an open floor plan with a full kitchen, enormous living and dining area, and two master suites with spa tub. The Wendover Dunes community also offers covered parking, a private pool area with Jacuzzi, kids’s pool, grille area, and bicycle paths that lead directly to the beach.
12 steps lead you to bright and cheerful modern 1st floor villa entirely equipped to ensure you can gather and share an memorable beach adventure. Bring everybody together in this ample and calming villa that has a kitchen with all new state of the art appliances and an eat-in area. The dining room comfortably accommodates 6-9 and opens to the living room with queen sleeper couch and an 82” intelligent TV. French doors from this room and from two of the bedrooms lead you to a sizable screened-in porch with tons of comfortable seating to celebrate with your family and friends, take a nap listening to the birds. This villa features two master suites - each has a king bed, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, and a humongous private bath with jetted tub, The third bedroom has a full sized bunk bed and one twin bed, a TV, and private bath with a jetted tub/shower combination.
You will feel right at home in this brightly colored and cavernous Hilton Head villa where comfort and fun are key!
Telephone Island Getaway for details.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is by the sea. Arthur Hills Course and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have coupons for nearby tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfectvacation home:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Wonderful short walk to the beach! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If not, email the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas during check in. Speak to the host right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.