- As low as $203/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1260 sq ft (117 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1260 square feet
This villa is a fast walk to the beach and Dunes House oceanfront bar and grille.
Upon entering the villa you'll notice that the bedrooms are separated on either side by the Kitchen, Living and Dining Areas. This makes it ideal for both families and groups. In the hallway leading to the Kitchen there is a additional bathroom with a tiled walk-in shower, granite vanity and washer/dryer. The Kitchen is handsome with its bespoke cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. There is also bar seating for four. Beyond the Kitchen the Dining Area comfortably seats six. The Living Room features comfortable and tasteful beach decor with a flat screen TV and slider access to your private balcony.
The Primary Bedroom contains a King bed, private balcony access and an en-suite Primary Bathroom. The Primary Bath has been wonderfully refreshed with a tiled tub and shower combination and granite vanity. The Guest Bedroom features two sets of Twin Bunk beds, flat screen TV, en-suite Guest Bathroom and private access to the balcony. The Guest Bath is updated with a tiled tub and shower combination.
You will be painless walking distance to much of what Palmetto Dunes offers including the Robert Trent Jones golf course, Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, General Store and Alexanders Restaurant.
***Dunes House Parking Lot Repaved & Updated***
December 2023 - Begining of March 2024
The PDPOA (Palmetto Dunes Property Owner's Association) are anticipating 90 days for the project.
The scope will include the replacement of the pathway, repaving, and re-configuring the road and parking areas. They will reconfigure the sidewalk near the entrance to the Dunes House. The beach boardwalk will remain open, but the pathway from Mooring Buoy will be demoed and widened at some point. The noisiest times will be MON–FRI, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm. Traffic will be directed via construction flaggers and should not be significantly impacted throughout the project. The most challenging time will be when the paving work is performed.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- To find the most suitable rental within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Updated Villa Easy Walk to the Beach and Pool has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles