- As low as $571/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1540 sq ft (143 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1540 square feet
Come savor this delightfully refreshed Hilton Head Island rental property! The kitchen features bespoke cabinetry, quartz countertops, and bar seating for three while coming completely-equipped to meet your family's cooking needs.
The living room is attractively decorated with beach modern designer furnishings that entirely emphasizes the oceanfront vistas from the bay of windows in this room.
The primary suite has a king bed, HDTV and an en-suite bathroom. The primary bathroom features a granite double vanity, a very sizable bespoke-tiled walk-in shower, and a complimentary standing soaking tub.
The guest suite has 1 Queen and 1 Twin size bed and its own bathroom as well. This guest bathroom has a granite double vanity and a bespoke-tiled walk-in shower.
Hampton Place is a pretty condominium complex comprised of a enormous pool, smaller lap pool, hot tub, indoor gym and beach access.
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips:
Get the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To get the most suitable rental within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Designer Updates and Upscale Finishes has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles