- As low as $275/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
HILTON HEAD ISLAND. North Shore Place is THE spot for visitors who are looking to be in the center of activity in Hilton Head. Located next to Coligny Plaza, these deluxe villas are just steps away from some the Island’s best stores and eateries. Northshore Place offers covered parking, a roof-top swimming pool and Jacuzzi, and is only a two-min. walk to the beach.
This RENOVATED villa has new porcelain tiled floors in the living area and in both bathrooms and faux wood in the bedrooms. The living room has a queen sleeper couch, 2 comfortable chairs, a 55" intelligent TV, DVD, complimentary Wi-Fi and a door to a sizable patio. The dining room has seating for 8. The completely equipped kitchen has additional bar seating for 4 and stainless steel appliances. The villa also has a new stainless steel, front-load washer and dryer.
The master bedroom has a king bed (with new bed), 38" flat screen TV, new tiled walk-in shower, new lighting and a new vanity. There is also a door to the balcony. The second bedroom has a queen bed (new bed) and a twin bed. This room also has a 34" TV and a Blue ray player. The second bathroom has new lighting, a new vanity and new tile surrounding the tub/shower combo. The carpeted balcony has 2 rockers, 2 Adirondack chairs and a table for 4 to appreciate outdoor dining.
This unit is 200 steps to the beach and is conveniently located near Coligny Plaza and the new Lowcountry Celebration Park on Pope Ave. There are ample eateries and stores to add enjoyment and entertainment to your visit.
North Shore has a rooftop pool and hot tub for your enjoyment, in addition to use of Seacrest's oceanfront pool.
This unit is conveniently located near Coligny Plaza, beach access, and shopping to make sure you in the center of the excitement during your visit!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this villa is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. 2 Bed/2 Bath Villa Centrally Located Near Coligny Beach, Rooftop Pool and Spa has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If they are not listed, contact the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.