- As low as $199/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Exercise/Lap pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Picnic area
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 4106
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
An memorable trip to Hilton Head awaits at this bright and ideally located condo sitting mere steps from the beach. Whether you have come to spend countless days on the warm sand or are dying to take a book out to the shared pool for some much-needed rest and relaxation, this is just the place for you. Make the invigorating water feel that much better after working up a sweat on the shared tennis or basketball courts. When you return home, kick your feet up on the private balcony and savor a favorite drink as the chef of the group whips up something tasty in the completely equipped kitchen. When the stars come out, the complimentary WiFi and flatscreen TV will be the ideal combo for a calming nighttime of streaming a favorite show.
You and your guests will also appreciate exclusive access to a host of impressive on-site amenities including seasonal pools, a hot tub, tennis center, picnic areas, and five convenient beach access points. And while this community is tucked away in a peaceful corner of Hilton Head, it is also just mins. away from some of the most fashionable attractions on the island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26901
City/town permit number: 026901
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including birdwatching, basketball, and swimming.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips:
Getting the most from your budget:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Island oasis with balcony, beach access, pool, hot tub has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the host before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
More tips for your visit:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- During check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles