- As low as $177/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Exercise/Lap pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Furnished patio
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Picnic area
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 3201
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With walk-out beach access and first-rate amenities, this Hilton Head condo is the ultimate hideaway. Whether you savor swimming, playing tennis, shooting hoops, or just calming on the warm sand, this condo has you covered.
This villa, part of the Island Club community, is surrounded by lush vegetation on one side and the roar of the ocean on the other, making it feel both secluded while still being close to everything. Manicured walkways around the club allow fast access to its many activities, and you're just a quick drive to Hilton Head Island's many attractions. Guests of the Island Club can relax in one of the shared pools or hot tub after working up a sweat at the state-of- the-art exercise center.
You'll immediately feel at home here with an open kitchen featuring granite countertops, bespoke cabinets, and modern appliances. In the living area, you'll find ample seating, a pull-out sleeper, a 40-inch flatscreen TV, and a patio with distant ocean vistas. The primary bedroom has patio access and features a private bath, a flatscreen TV, and a king bed. The second bedroom has a queen and a twin bed with access to the hallway bathroom, and all areas of the condo feature complimentary WiFi access.
The island's mild climate makes this villa a ideal destination all year, so secure it now by booking today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26421
City/town permit number: 026421
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the best vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Quiet Getaway with Pools, Hot tub, Tennis Courts, and Ocean Views has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles