- As low as $138/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony/patio
- Gas grill
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1420 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1420 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The whole family will savor staying at this bright, newly-modernized, ground-level condo overlooking a lagoon and a close by golf course in the Shipyard Plantation. While the living room is a comfortable place to kick back, relax, and watch TV together, this vacation rental also features a full kitchen, a dining area, a constructed-in desk, and a furnished, covered patio with a gas grille. Guests of this condo will also have access to shared, lighted tennis courts and a seasonal, outdoor pool, when it's time to cool off or get a little additional exercise in.
What's close by:
Shipyard Plantation is an elite resort community with a gorgeous coastal ambiance on the south end of Hilton Head Island. The 803-acre gated plantation features a 27 hole championship golf course at Shipyard Golf Club, and Van Der Meer Shipyard Racquet Club, one of the top 50 tennis resorts in the country. Relaxing comes naturally on the beach at Shipyard Beach Club and if you're feeling adventurous, take a breathtaking walk or bicycle ride down the winding trails. You'll also find yourself within walking distance to the heart of Hilton Head Island, Coligny Plaza.
Things to know:
One Couch Bed included
Central air conditioning
Outdoor shower available
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26864
City/town permit number: 026864
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, consider changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning and picking a perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Newly-renovated condo w/ lagoon views, shared pool, & tennis courts has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many issues.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your stay, record any problem areas upon check in. Call the property manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.