- As low as $83/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1062 sq ft (99 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1062 square feet
Lighthouse Tennis 2412
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Abundant natural light, impressive wood floors, and a superb location await you when you stay at this striking home on Hilton Head Island! Located less than a mile from Harbour Town, this fresh condo includes access to a shared pool and on-site tennis courts to make your stay as delightful as possible!
This freshly modernized, elevated first floor flat in Lighthouse Tennis enjoys pool and landscape vistas from the living/dining rooms which also feature access to the deck with patio set. Vinyl plank floor spans the main areas of the property, as well as the bathrooms. The living room is furnished with a sleeper couch for added accommodations. There is also a 50' wall mounted flat screen TV.
The dining area features seating for 6 and is open to the kitchen. The freshly updated kitchen features granite countertops, a tile backsplash and new cabinetry.
The master bedroom features a king bed, flat screen TV, and private bathroom with a tub/shower combination, as well as a double vanity. The guest bedroom is furnished with a king bed , flat screen TV and an adjacent bathroom.
The Lighthouse Tennis complex is located among fantastic old moss-draped oaks and has on-site tennis courts and swimming pool for the exclusive use of its residents and guests. These modern one-level, 2 bedroom villas are delightfully integrated into modest clusters of two and three story buildings, all of which are a short walk to Harbour Town. Beach access is within cycling distance. Both the beach and Harbour Town are also accessible via the Sea Pines Trolley which stops at the close by Sea Pines Center plaza, a short five min. walk away. Great shopping and delicious dining are also available at the plaza and Harbour Town.
One complimentary hour of tennis per day included with reservations in 2020
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026786
City/town permit number: 26786
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation home experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the most suitable rental within your budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the perfect vacation home:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Charming Condo with Pool, On-site Tennis & Great Location near Harbour Town has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available online. Otherwise, email or call the host before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.