- As low as $175/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 831 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 831 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 3211
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located at the coveted Hilton Head Resort, this classy 2BR/2BA rental provides a prime coastal hideaway with an unbeatable locale. Appreciate seamless beach access with a private 300-yard boardwalk that takes you directly to the pretty coastline.
Take advantage of luxe on-site amenities, including three pools, a hot tub, exercise center, sauna, tennis courts, beachside cabanas, and on-site dining options.
The welcoming living area has a 36' flat-screen TV and a comfortable sleeper couch.
KITCHEN & DINING
The shining kitchen provides all you need to create delectable dishes, including plenty of counter space and ample cookware. Please note there is a stove, but not an oven.
When meals are ready, dine at the four-person table.
BED & BATH
This condo sleeps up to six guests between the two bedrooms and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living area.
Find comfort in the primary bedroom, fitted with a queen-size bed, a 36' flat-screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The second bedroom is furnished with two twin-size beds. The guest bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
The front patio offers seating for two.
Take advantage of amazing resort amenities, including a boardwalk to the beach, beachside cabanas, a year-round indoor pool, two seasonal outdoor pools, a hot tub, kids pools, charcoal grilles, and a convenient seasonal beach shuttle.
Additional perks include a sauna, exercise center, indoor running track, tennis courts, convenience store, and a seasonal oceanside bar.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Free Wi-Fi is supplied. A coin-operated laundry is available on-site. Beach chairs/toys/umbrellas are included in the rental.
Unassigned parking is available for two cars in the parking lot.
This unit is located on the second floor. Elevators are available.
Your condo commands the best location in town! Take a short walk to miles of pristine coastline, or appreciate on-site dining options -- including a seasonal oceanside bar and grille. Or walk to a wide array of dining and shopping opportunities close by.
Practice your swing at the golf course or savor a day of spa treatments. Additional recreational opportunities include hiking, cycling, and fishing.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Book your Hilton Head rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and choose the perfect Hilton Head rental home:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Beautifully appointed condo w/pools, hot tub, beach cabanas, shuttle, bay views has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. text the rental manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles