- As low as $226/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Golfmaster E2 is the ideal spot to call home for a while as you appreciate close by golf, beaches, and eateries. After a day of golf or the beach, you'll adore coming home to lay back and relax in the comfortable living room area and watch your favorite TV shows on the flat-screen TV. The chef of your group will appreciate the newly updated, full kitchen. With new cabinets, new sink, and a fresh coat of paint, the kitchen makes mealtime a breeze. Other upgrades include new cabinets in the bathroom.
Multiple golf courses are close by including Shipyard, Arthur Hills, and George Fazio's. If the kids are with you, they won't be left out as Legendary Golf and Pirates Island Adventure Golf, two miniature golf courses, are just a few miles away. Coligny Beach Park and the beach are only about a mile and a half away. A nighttime out might include a trip to the Coligny Theater which is a throwback single-screen movie theater.
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26857
City/town permit number: 026857
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and by the sea. Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by selecting potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Bright home with outdoor pool, on-site golf, tennis & beach access has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.