- As low as $1,200/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 6 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Property does not allow children
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 5500 sq ft (511 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 6 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5500 square feet
This home is luxury at its best! With over 5,500 sq. ft. of living space, this 6-bedroom 9-bathroom home features an open concept floor plan with a gourmet chef's kitchen and the finest décor and appliances, ideal for sizable groups or families. The broad living room opens up to a cavernous front patio with your own private pool and beach access less than a 50 ft. walk to the beach! If you appreciate top of the line luxuries this home is sure not to disappoint and is really resort style! This property also has access to a bigger community pool located just steps away.
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY.
Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
31 Singleton Beach Place, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining (table seats 14 and bar seats 6), TV, Two Half Baths, Laundry, Pool, Gas Grille (Propane Included), Parlor Chairs and Seating
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub), Access to Deck
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub, Balcony (Private)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, TV, Bath (Bathtub Glass Shower Combo), Balcony (Shared)
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower), Balcony (Shared)
Third Floor: Media Room, TV, Half Bath, Six Twin Beds (Constructed in Bunk Beds), Foosball Table, Balcony
Bedroom 6: Third Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub), Balcony
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 5 Vehicles), Elevator (access to all floors)
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 28.5" Wide, 33" Deep
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant
POOL DIMENSIONS: 17' x 12'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $750/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver's License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the most suitable rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to choose the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. 31 Singleton Beach Place - Oceanfront Home,Pool, Elevator, Large Deck! has 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of problems.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.7 miles