- As low as $209/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
HILTON HEAD ISLAND. Wendover Dunes is a handsome oceanside villa complex that is just a short walk to the beach. Located next to the Barrington Enclave in Palmetto Dunes, these villas are gorgeously decorated and equipped with all of the amenities you will need for a first-class hideaway. Each villa features an open floor plan with a full kitchen, enormous living and dining area, and master suite with spa tub. The Wendover Dunes community also offers covered parking, a private pool area with Jacuzzi, kids's’ pool, grille area, and bicycle paths that lead directly to the beach.
This first floor villa has 10 stairs leading to its entrance. Offering GE profile performance appliances, the kitchen features Corian counters and an eat-in bar for 2. Off the kitchen is a superbly furnished dining area for 6—this area overlooks the living area with a flat screen TV, VCR, DVD, stereo, and plush seating for everybody.
In the opulent master suite you will find a king bed, TV, VCR, multiregional DVD, and door to a private balcony facing the front of the Wendover complex. This bedroom has a huge private bath with a jetted tub and separate shower. The guest bedroom has 2 double beds, TV, multiregional DVD, and a private bath with a jetted tub and separate shower.
An broad screened porch is one of this villa’s best features--this very private porch has a sizable table that seats 6 and three lounge chairs. This calming area offers room for outdoor dining and is accessible from the living room and guest bedroom.
Attractively furnished and wonderfully equipped, this villa is an striking spot for your next getaway.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is by the sea. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Arthur Hills Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Pet friendly Palmetto Dunes villa - short walk to the beach! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before booking your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.