- As low as $221/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1109 sq ft (103 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1109 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
From the master bedroom, covered balcony, and living room of this fourth-floor Shorewood condo, you can relax and appreciate the broad view of the Hilton Head beaches and the seemingly countless ocean. Also supplied? Access to shared pools and a hot tub!
Just outside the condo, you'll find a shared pool area with a sizable swimming pool, infant pool, and seasonal hot tub. Whenever you'd like to head out for a meal, you can take a third of a mile walk to Coligny Plaza, a shopping center with stores, eateries, and cafes. A supermarket, drug store, and more eateries are one and a half miles away, making shopping trips fast and painless. The beach is just past the pool and accessible by a well-maintained path.
Home cooks can prepare meals of any size in the entirely equipped kitchen, which has a breakfast bar, a enormous refrigerator, a full-size oven and range, and dishwasher. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom, and the second bedroom has simple access to the hall bathroom with tub/shower combination. Free WiFi is supplied along with two parking spaces.
If you've been searching for a beach hideaway, be sure to book this Hilton Head condo today!
Things to know:
Seasonally heated pool.
From January 1st, 2022 until February 1st, 2022 painting of the outdoor structures and deck will be being done.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25957
City/town permit number: 025957
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning and picking a perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Waterfront Retreat with Shared Pool, Hot Tub & Tennis - Walk to Beach & Coligny has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what is right for your family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you long to visit, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- At Check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.