- As low as $191/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 881 sq ft (82 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 881 square feet
Island Club 141
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Set your clocks to island time at this waterfront condo in the relaxing, 27-acre Island Club of Hilton Head! Outside, appreciate fresh air and vistas of a community water feature from the comfort of your furnished balcony. Inside, you'll find a well-equipped, full kitchen ready to help you prepare everything from your morning coffee to full-course dinners. Dine together or bring a few board games to the table, and then settle into the living area to stream shows and movies on the updated intelligent TV.
You and your guests will also savor exclusive access to a host of striking on-site amenities including seasonal pools, a hot tub, a tennis center, picnic areas, and five convenient beach access points. While this community is tucked away in a peaceful corner of Hilton Head, it is also just mins. away from some of the most trendy attractions on the island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
- Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
- Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
- Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
- Basketball court
- Exercise room
- Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
- Gazebo with sun deck, bench seating, and chaise lounges
- Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
- Business centers in the Rotunda
- Lawn games included
- On-site bicycle units available
- Playground for younger visitors
- 13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Security camera details:
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 32336
City/town permit number: 045460
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best value, try shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and choosing your prefect Hilton Head rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Waterfront condo with seasonal pools, hot tub, balcony, AC, & W/D has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles