- As low as $416/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1392 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1392 square feet
You'll be glad you chose this two bedroom oceanfront Hampton Place condominium. The kitchen is gorgeously refreshed with bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Kitchens come entirely-equipped, making cooking for the family an painless task. The dining area comfortably seats four.
The Primary bedroom features a king bed and an en-suite Primary bathroom. The Primary bath has a bespoke-tiled walk-in shower and a separate soaking tub. The guest bedroom is located on the other side of the condominium and features a queen and twin bed and its own en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom was newly remodeled and features a opulent walk in shower. Out on your balcony, which stretches the length of the condominium, you'll savor sweeping Atlantic Ocean vistas!
Hampton Place is conveniently located near the center of Palmetto Dunes on the beach, making it simple and fast to access all the amenities Palmetto Dunes has on offer.
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Updated Oceanfront Two Bedroom Condominium! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles