- As low as $128/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 515 sq ft (48 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 515 square feet
Sea Side Villas I 108
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Ideal for a solo hideaway, a couple's escape, or even a family of four holiday, this Sea Side Villas condo makes a great spot to spend a holiday by the sea. You will be located within walking distance of the beach and you'll also have partial ocean vistas from your own private balcony. Savor a prime location mere steps away from the beach and within a short walking or driving distance of Coligny Beach Park, coffee stores, and eateries. Golfers will fall in appreciate with all the great golf courses close by, so if there are any golfers in your group, they must pack their clubs. Other great attractions close by include the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, Harbour Town Lighthouse, Coastal Discovery Museum, Legendary Golf, and Audubon Newhall Preserve. Free on-site pool access adds even more options for sun-soaked fun.
The condo itself features an open-concept kitchen and living space that is designed to accommodate home gatherings. The kitchen is equipped with everything you will need during your stay and the living space features a comfortable couch and a intelligent TV for casual downtime entertainment. In the morning, grab a cup of coffee and head out to the balcony to savor the morning breeze on the balcony.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33276
City/town permit number: 073592
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- To find the largest rental home for your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and pick the perfectrental:
- To start, have your group choose dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Charming condo with partial ocean views, on-site pool, & balcony has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, call the property manager before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.