- As low as $115/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
HH Beach & Tennis 234A
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make your dream beach hideaway a reality at this Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort condo! Boasting coastal living at its best, this one-bedroom getaway features direct beach access, plus pedestrian trails and world-class golf all within painless reach of home. The resort's pool and tennis courts offer even more on-site fun and leisure.
The bright, beach-themed interior features an open layout designed for comfortable group gatherings after each day's adventures. The private balcony makes a ideal perch for morning coffee or afternoon drinks. The full kitchen comes well-equipped with all major appliances for at-home cooking convenience, including a dishwasher for simple cleanup. In the evenings, relax in the living room while streaming your favorite shows and movies on the intelligent TV. Additional home essentials include complimentary WiFi and central air-conditioning. Shared laundry facilities are located in the building for additional on-site access.
Treat yourself to a slice of the island life at HH Beach & Tennis 234A today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 045258
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To book the most suitable rental home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best rental home:
- To start, have your group decide on trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Sunny beach resort condo with private balcony, pool, tennis, & beach access has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you crave, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles