- As low as $114/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 786 sq ft (73 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 786 square feet
Island Club 153
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With access to a private beach and multiple tennis courts along with a calming feeling of seclusion, this one-bedroom condo makes gatherings of family and friends additional special.
Surrounded by palmettos, oaks, and other vegetation natural to the Hilton Head environment, this resort feels hidden away while still in the center of activity. In addition to the resort's private beach, multi-pool complex, fishing lagoon, and nine tennis courts, it's less than a half-mile drive or walk to the hot tub at the Hilton Head Westin or a couple miles to eateries and shopping at The Plaza at Shelter Cove.
This first-floor villa with complimentary WiFi is comfortable and cavernous. The well-equipped, open kitchen has modern appliances and breakfast bar. The living room offers ample seating, a pull-out sofabed, and a flatscreen TV with DVD as well as access to the patio with lagoon view through sliding doors. The condo's primary bedroom features a king bed and private bathroom with tub/shower combination.
For outdoor adventures and relaxation, this Island Club villa is ideal for your next vacation hideaway to Hilton Head Island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
There are no elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26409
City/town permit number: 026409
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental home tips:
Get the most from your budget:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on date ranges and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Secluded & Peaceful - Vacation Getaway with WiFi, Pool, Hot Tub, & Private Beach has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your visit, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles