- As low as $129/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 816 sq ft (76 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 816 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This 1BR treetop getaway in Sea Pines sits amongst the charming maritime forest for a really unique beach and golf hideaway. Floor-to-ceiling windows line the interior, creating a impressive panorama of greenery.
Dine alfresco on the open-air deck or gather for a movie in the living area. You'll be a fast drive to Harbour Town, famed golf courses, as well as the shining coastline.
Cozy up on the sleeper couch in the living area to watch favorite shows on the 52' flat-screen TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The well-equipped kitchen offers a full suite of stainless steel appliances, ample cookware, as well as helpful gadgets to create delectable meals.
Keep the chef company at the kitchen bar with seating for three. When it's time to eat, share meals at the four-person table.
BEDROOM & BATH
This condo sleeps up to four guests between the bedroom and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living area.
The bedroom is furnished with a comfortable king-size bed and 32' TV. The bathroom is fitted with a shower.
Fire up the electric grille and dine alfresco on Adirondack chairs or rocking chairs on the open-air deck, surrounded by pretty pine trees.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer.
This rental is accessed via a flight of exterior stairs.
Take a leisurely walk a half-mile to historic Harbour Town, where you can visit the famed lighthouse, watch the boats, and appreciate a delicious bite.
To spend days on the sand, drive 10 mins. to South Beach or Coligny Beach Park. Golfers will savor having Harbour Town Golf Links, Atlantic Dunes, and Heron Point within close proximity.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027871
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coastal Discovery Museum and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips:
Find your perfect rental home:
- To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Planning and picking the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select your vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Stunning Sea Pines Treetop Oasis
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or applied to your contract.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.