- As low as $82/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 560 sq ft (52 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 560 square feet
Ocean Dunes 408
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You are long overdue for that dreamy beach vacation, so make your way to the beauty of Hilton Head Island and make yourself at home in top-floor splendor here at Ocean Dunes 408. Perched just south of the vibrant attractions, eateries, and stores of Coligny Beach Plaza, this will be the ideal jumping-off point for an island adventure. And, you won't have to venture far for unlimited fun, as you will have the shared pool and beach access awaiting you for tanning sessions and invigorating dips. You can also stay at home base and step out to your private balcony to sip a drink as you look out to the emerald waters.
When everybody has had their fill of vitamin D, the interior of this gem will welcome you with natural light, beach vistas, and an efficient layout featuring all of the amenities needed for a memorable stay. The living area will be the hub for movie nights with the plush couch and flatscreen TV, yet the chef of the group will be more than ready to show off their skills in the full kitchen as well. Break out a few of the included board games as the stars come out, and hit the hay to recharge for another fun day ahead.
This is your chance to live the beachfront lifestyle, so book your stay while this island gem is available!
THINGS TO KNOW
Beginning November 5, 2023, the elevator will be down for four weeks due to maintenance.
Streaming is available with guests' own accounts.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29912
About the Area
Located on the beach, this villa is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the best vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Beachfront escape with balcony, pool, beach access, WiFi, beach views, and AC has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your family.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you love, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Tips to have a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many concerns.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.