- As low as $118/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 864 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 864 square feet
Cordillo Courts M8
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Cordillo Courts M8, managed by Vacasa. This villa is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This villa features two bedrooms and one bathroom with space enough for four.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Adore
Find yourself just a mile from the soft sands of Coligny Beach while staying at this terrific, second-story villa in Hilton Head! Savor access to an on-site, outdoor pool as well as tennis and pickleball courts. You'll also be conveniently close to many eateries and alluring shopping options at Coligny Plaza. Venture out a bit farther to Harbour Town Golf Links, the Harbour Town Lighthouse, and the Coastal Discovery Museum, all less than seven miles from your door!
Back home, the open floor plan of this very inviting vacation rental includes a well-equipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a dining table ready for meals or family game nights, and a chill living area with a streaming capable TV. Sit outside on your shaded and furnished balcony - ideal for morning coffee or evening beverages.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM.
Check-out time: 10:00 AM.
Shared laundry facilities available.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33456
City/town permit number: 073936
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is in the city center and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- To find the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfect Hilton Head rental home:
- Select dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Sparkling villa near Coligny Beach with an on-site pool & tennis courts has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the host before you book the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of issues.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.