- As low as $105/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the bay
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1286 sq ft (119 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1286 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Come fall in appreciate at this well-equipped, beautiful condo overlooking the bay, where you'll wake up to handsome marina vistas from both furnished balconies.
A marvelous spot designed for a charming hideaway, this first-floor condo offers an open layout that seamlessly combines the kitchen, the dining area, and the living room. The kitchen is a delight and comes equipped with stainless steel appliances, including a French door refrigerator, dishwasher, double ovens, a Keurig coffee maker, and a French press. The breakfast bar, as well as the cabinets and chairs, is made out of dark cherry wood and seats two people.
The inviting living room provides everything you need for a calming time at home. There are two couches, two armchairs, and a sizable flatscreen TV with cable. Right between the dining area and the living room is one of the balconies. This one offers chairs and a modest high table, creating a great spot for people-watching, appreciating a delicious breakfast, or simply relaxing. The bedroom has a flatscreen TV with cable, access to a waterfront balcony with two chairs, plenty of closet space to store your belongings, and an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Down the hall are a half-bathroom and a stackable washer/dryer. Guests who book this gem of a condo will also be granted access to a shared outdoor pool at Harbourside 1.
What's close by:
This location offers the convenience of having a handful of striking eateries within walking distance, so you won't have to walk around aimlessly trying to find the best local cuisine. The Palmetto Dunes beach access is three miles away. Find many great stores and even more dining options at the close by shopping center, ArtWare! (a half-mile away). With over 33 public and private golf courses to its credit, Hilton Head Island is a golfer's dream.
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi, ideal for working from home and streaming
Elevator in the building
This condo is not well-equipped for kids
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026675
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your Hilton Head rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Romantic Marina View Condo w/ Free WiFi, Balconies, Washer/Dryer, & Shared Pool has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before booking your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your family.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.6 miles