- As low as $99/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Fiddlers Cove 19B
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The ideal island hideaway awaits at the Fiddlers Cove Complex. This two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo offers a comfortable calming environment to spend your vacation right on Hilton Head Island. This condo has everything you need to savor anxiety-complimentary coastal living! Resort amenities include two outdoor pools (modest and enormous pools), a community hot tub, tennis courts, and a game room with a Ping-Pong table.
The kitchen comes equipped with all major appliances, plenty of cabinets, and all the counter space needed for preparing at-home meals. The living and dining areas are connected, providing the ideal space to gather with friends and while watching tv or appreciating a sit-down meal. Coastal decor and an open ambiance provide the ideal beachy feel you will be looking for.
At the end of the day, kick back on the outdoor balcony or cool off with a dip in one of the on-site pool - you'll have plenty of options for tranquility!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 070608
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To get the most suitable rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guides have discounts for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Resort condo with WiFi, AC, balcony, pool, hot tub, & tennis - near beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you simply love, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles