- As low as $158/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared bathroom
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1109 sq ft (103 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1109 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Shorewood 102 is a impressive two-bedroom, two-bathroom, first-floor oceanfront condo! This villa is great for couples and families and offers the ability for you to walk out to your patio for beach access and the pool. No elevator or steps are necessary!
Enter the condo via the keyless entry front door and you are greeted by the striking luxury vinyl plank wood floor, coastal décor, and many updates.
The living room has a huge flatscreen TV, new furnishings, oceanfront balcony access, and a queen-size sleeper couch. The dining area is found off the living room and has a table and six chairs. The kitchen is entirely equipped and remodeled with granite countertops, stainless appliances, and a full-size washer and dryer. The back patio, featuring a high-top table and four bar height stools, is a great place to sit and listen to the sounds of the ocean.
The primary bedroom features a king-sized bed, wall-mounted flat-panel TV, access to the oceanfront patio, and a private bathroom with granite vanity tops and tub/shower combo. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a twin bed, a flatscreen TV, and access to the shared hallway bathroom that has a tub/shower combo.
The condo offers WiFi and cable TV.
*Please note that from 10/18/2021-10/31/2021 the pool, spa, and pool deck will be closed for maintenance. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Shorewood is a charming and highly-desired oceanfront complex in the South Forest Beach area of Hilton Head and has a centrally located oceanfront pool, spa, and a infant pool and has a security gate at the main entrance. Shorewood has a community parking lot, requiring hangtags to park. This condo is limited to two hangtags and parking is stringently enforced. Guests of this condo will have to limit their traveling event to two cars or fewer as overflow parking is not available in the complex or any close by location.
The community pool is heated from March 1 to April 30 and October 1 to November 30 and the spa is heated year-round
Some of the closest attractions are the island’s very best! Nearby Coligny Plaza is a great place for dining, shopping, and entertainment. The kids will have fun playing in the fountain at Coligny Beach Park! Rent bicycles and ride the miles of bicycle paths, or you may want to just rent an umbrella and chair from the lifeguard and relax with a book on the beach!
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 23967
City/town permit number: 023967
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation home experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your Hilton Head rental in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have coupons for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing and booking your Hilton Head rental home:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Oceanfront First-Floor Condo w/Balcony, Free WiFi, Private W/D, and Shared Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.