- As low as $114/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Streaming services
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 853 sq ft (79 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 853 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 2419
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Indulge in luxury island living at this updated condo at Hilton Head Resort. Offering the best in Lowcountry design, the interior comes completely appointed for modern comfort and convenience. The resort sits alongside the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, with grounds that include private boardwalk access to Singleton Beach. On-site amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, an indoor hot tub, a exercise center, lighted tennis courts, pickleball and badminton courts, picnic and garden areas, and numerous dining options.
The condo's open-concept living space welcomes family gatherings around the two-toned, French farmhouse-style table. A plush couch and intelligent TV set the stage for casual downtime and movie nights. A set of sliders open wide to let in the exhilarating sea breeze and offers access to a private patio. The full kitchen has been thoughtfully designed and appointed for at-home meal prep. Stone and tile finishes, and a full array of stainless-steel appliances are sure to inspire culinary masterpieces. The primary suite comes complete with handsome wood floors, ceiling fans, and cavernous closets. The extravagant en suite bath features a roomy walk-in shower and handsome granite counters on a single-basin vanity.
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Exercise center
- Lighted tennis courts
- Private boardwalk to Singleton Beach
- Picnic and garden areas
- Coco's on the Beach
- Island Grille & Deli
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 32082
City/town permit number: 026039
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your rental in Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and picking the best Hilton Head vacation home:
- First and foremost, have your family select vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Resort condo with pools, hot tub, gym, beach access, & on-site dining has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you simply love, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles