- As low as $467/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Mooring Buoy 163 is the ideal vacation home for huge groups and families visiting on Hilton Head Island, with roomy interiors and magnificant outdoor amenities. The kitchen has granite countertops and all new stainless steel appliances. While preparing your family meal you can savor each other's company with the open floor plan between the kitchen and den. There is a dinette for 4 in the kitchen. The den offers a wall-mounted TV and a leather couch. **Fireplace is not for guest use.**
There is a formal dining room with seating for 8. The family room is comfortable and cozy with a enormous wall-mounted TV for your to appreciate. this room looks out over the pool and lagoon.
This cavernous Palmetto Dunes home accommodates 12 guests in 4 bedrooms with 4 full bathrooms. The master suite is sizable, with a king-size bed, huge master bath with spa tub and shower, large TV, a private sitting room with windows that overlook the pool and lagoon. The first guest room has 2 queen beds and a private bathroom with a stand-up shower. The second guest room has a King bed, private bath with a tub/shower, and TV. The fourth bedroom has four twin beds, a private bath and wall mounted TV.
Palmetto Dunes is an oceanfront resort on Hilton Head Island that stretches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under the William Hilton Parkway that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina and Towne Centre.
Located mid-island on 2,000 acres of lush island landscapes, Palmetto Dunes features one of the East Coast's premier beaches, championship golf and tennis, and miles of bicycle and walking trails in a relaxing setting. Discover a plethora of world-class stores and eateries at Shelter Cove, colorful yachts anchored in the marina and a beachfront bar and restaurant at Dunes House, all effortlessly accessed by the complimentary Dunes Buggy shuttle service in the summer season.
Palmetto Dunes is a secured community, please specify the number of security gate passes that are needed at the time of booking your reservation. Passes are charged per car per week.
Welcome to Mooring Buoy Hilton Head.
**Fireplace is not for guest use.**
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best rental home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To get the largest rental home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Hilton Head rental:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Palmetto Dunes with Private Pool and Close to Beach! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. text the host right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.8 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.9 miles