- As low as $405/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1394 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1394 square feet
Savor oceanfront and pool vistas while calming in the morning sunrise or afternoon shade of your private balcony. New porcelain floor is featured throughout. The newly refreshed kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite countertops with two bar stools, and bespoke cabinetry is entirely-equipped to meet your culinary needs. The adjacent dining area seats six. The living room has a sleeper couch and an additional bistro table next to a wall of windows. Both bathrooms are completely remodeled with opulent showers, one with a hottub. Your private oceanfront balcony features outdoor dining and seating for four. The Hampton Place complex is immaculately kept and offers amenities such as a huge pool area and pavilion, private gym, Bar-B-Que area, kids's pool, gazebo, and enormous suntanning deck.
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To book the largest vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Oceanfront Views with Many Updates! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your group.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Tips for a great stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles