- As low as $86/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1258 sq ft (117 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1258 square feet
Stoney Creek 268
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Stoney Creek Villa 268 offers a spectacular marsh view and is just a short walk from the many stores and eateries of Harbour Town. This comfortable loft-style condo, ideal for a modest family or couples getaway, features a well-equipped kitchen, dining area with seating for four, and a living room with access out to a private, furnished patio. And when it's time to cool off, this complex offers a sizable, shared swimming pool.
This Sea Pines vacation rental is located near the Harbour Town Links Golf Course, home of the famed RBC Heritage tournament, with convenient access to waterfront shopping and dining. Additional resort activities include trail rides through Lawton Stables, marina activities at Harbour Town or South Beach , dining, shopping, kayak units, and miles of bicycle paths. Whether you're looking for the ideal golf hideaway or a family fun vacation spot, Lighthouse Villas 1082 is the ideal choice for everybody.
THINGS TO KNOW
Pool remodel will begin the week of October 1, 2023, weather permitting. It will take 4 to 6 weeks and during this time, the pool and pool deck will be unavailable.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26811
City/town permit number: 026811
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- To get the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking your prefect Hilton Head rental:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Marsh-view Harbour Town condo w/ shared pool - close to shops & restaurants has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you long to visit, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.