- As low as $163/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
These gorgeously furnished 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom villas feature full kitchens, roomy living and dining areas, wet bars, cable TV, and sizable master suites with sunken Jacuzzi tubs and separate showers. Appreciate dramatic vistas of the Atlantic ocean from your private balcony overlooking a oceanfront pool with a spa, a Bar-B-Que area, and kids's pool. Windsor Place is just a short distance from the Hilton Hotel and within walking distance of the Arthur Hills golf course. A bicycle path that runs behind the villas provides painless access to the various amenities in Palmetto Dunes. Windsor Place is THE PLACE for a memorable vacation.
This gorgeously modernized fourth floor ocean front condo is the ideal place for your next island hideaway. The kitchen is entirely refreshed and equipped with bar seating for two, granite counter tops and updated appliances. The dining area is located off the kitchen and seats four. The comfortable living room has a sleeper couch, appreciate seat and a impressive chaise, ideal for calming and appreciating a slower pace. The living room sliding door leads to a balcony overlooking the Atlantic. There is no better place for your morning coffee and a book.
The master suite features a king bed, TV, walk-in closet and private bath with a enormous jetted tub and separate shower. Guests also have access to the balcony from the bedroom.
Savor gorgeous vistas from every room of this villa on your next trip to Hilton Head!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is by the ocean. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, try changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking your Hilton Head vacation home:
- Start by having your family select trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Incredible ocean views! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If not, email the property manager before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a great stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles