- As low as $135/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 831 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 831 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 3412
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Indulge in oceanside resort living at this Hilton Head Island condo! Complete with direct boardwalk access to the beach, this coastal getaway features secure, gated entry with 24-hour-patrol security and features some magnificant on-site amenities including indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, grilles, on-site dining, and bicycle units. Golfers in the group will savor a convenient location next door to the Robert Trent Jones, George Fazio, and Arthur Hills golf courses at Palmetto Dunes. The beach boardwalk offers a breathtaking walk across the marsh. Beachfront amenities include a grille, bathrooms, and volleyball courts. A complimentary beach shuttle is available to save you a walk to/from the resort.
The condo is bright and inviting, with clean whites and understated coastal decor setting a calming mood for your stay. Sofas and a intelligent TV set the stage for casual downtime in the living area. A full suite of stainless steel kitchen appliances is equipped to effortlessly handle home cooking. A Keurig single-serve and a traditional drip coffee pot offer your choice of convenient morning brew options. Home essentials include central air-conditioning and complimentary WiFi. Shared laundry facilities are located on-site.
- Indoor pool (heated)
- 2 outdoor pools
- Kiddie pool
- Hot tub
- Exercise room
- Game room
- Walking path
- 6 tennis courts
- On-site convenience store / deli / bicycle units
- Boardwalk beach access
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073120
City/town permit number: 073120
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guides have discounts for local tours and attractions.
How to pick the best vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Gated resort condo with beach access, pools, hot tubs, gym, & tennis courts has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible online. Otherwise, email the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what is best for your group.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your invoice.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles