- As low as $135/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1022 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1022 square feet
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Fishing and swimming adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your vacation home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing the right Hilton Head rental home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Headline has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what is best for your trip.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles