- As low as $118/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 540 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Whale watching nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 540 square feet
HH Beach & Tennis 344B
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This charmingly modernized, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo features impressive ocean vistas. Wood floor spans the property with tile floor in the freshly updated bathroom. The living area is comfortably furnished with a new sleeper couch, a dining table and chairs, flat screen TV, complimentary WiFi, and access to the private balcony with ocean vistas. The kitchen features stainless appliances and granite countertops.
The bedroom features a brand new queen bed, and there are additional constructed-in bunk beds in the hallway. The bathroom features a tub/shower combination. After a day of exploring the island, relax in front of the electric fireplace.
Please note, there is no washer/dryer in the villa; there are coin-operated facilities located onsite. At Hilton Head Beach & Tennis, you can savor the beach, the complex pool, tennis courts, and multiple dining options! Bicycle trails are right outside the gate, and lead to many of the other sites that the island has to offer.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Security camera details:
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26772
City/town permit number: 026772
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To find the most suitable rental home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the best vacation rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Beautifully renovated 1 bedroom villa with shared pool- ocean views! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, email the host before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you crave, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Call the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles