- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyOyster Catcher 4
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the most first-rate holiday possible!*
This unit has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. At least seven days' notice must be given for heat to be turned on. If the outdoor temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will not be given.
Savor your dream holiday in style at this cute home in Hilton Head. Freshly remodeled, this getaway includes modern furnishings, superb decor, and a striking full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a roomy breakfast bar! Take your morning coffee to the sunroom and have a peaceful start to your day. As the sun comes up, head out to the back patio where you will find bountiful seating and your own private pool. When dinner time comes around, head back inside to whip up a home-cooked meal or stay out in the sunshine and throw a few kabobs on the gas grille! Appreciate a bottle of wine with friends on the back outdoor space or in front of the firepit as the sun sets, then come inside and cuddle up on the couch for a movie nighttime! Also, don't worry about leaving anyone behind, as this home can accommodate the family dog!
What’s close by:
This home is ideal for a hideaway to the beach, as the path to the sand is just behind the unit. Make your way down to the beach and appreciate a day in the sun or walk down to Sea Pines Beach Club and savor a delicious meal with a view. Sea Pines is one of the most amazing areas of the island sporting many outdoor adventures such as a round of golf at Heron Point or Harbour Town Golf Links just a brief drive away. Take a day to discover Harbour Town where you can meander through stores and check out the famed candy-striped lighthouse. For a bit more experience, rent a few bicycles or kayaks to discover the island from a unique perspective!
Things to know:
Full kitchen with a dishwasher
A car is necessary to reach this home
A sofabed in the living room provides an additional sleeping space
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
This rental is located on floor 1.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family dogs and cats. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking Notes: Driveway parking available. RVs, motorbikes, and trailers are not allowed within Sea Pines.
Water Access: -beach access is just beyond the fence that surrounds the pool. Go through the fence and turn left out to path bath which takes you directly to the beach.
2 day notification is mandatory in order to heat the pool. An additional pool heat fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation homes provide Hilton Head area promotional books which include deals, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might vacation? Off-peak times offer up substantive deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few rental companies offer financial savings to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular groups of guests. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. If there's a certain Hilton Head activity that you just love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
General Vacation Rental Information
First-timers are sometimes shocked at the range and variety of short-term rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are critical in assisting guests with making reservations, checking-in, house cleaning, as well as maintenance problems that may arise.
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
Where to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you believe "Fully Renovated Sea Pines Home w/ Private Pool Six Rows from the Water - Dogs OK" is the best rental for your upcoming getaway? Look over this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head rental properties book months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your vacation. Many families choose to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Start by figuring out which particular area of Hilton Head you would like to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Most rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Determine the rate for your desired stay. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a pricey rental property. Most rental documents require a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family searching for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental property rate? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do certain members of your group have specific needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the crew traveling with a furry companion? Dog guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Many limitations may possibly dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers comfort should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also suggest promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any critical repairs.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Please be considerate of the local community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Ensure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to offer reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. How did they feel about the property? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable experience that can help with the next search.